ManoShastra Counseling and Research Center is pleased to announce 10 days training program for individuals interested in elderly care. Every year thousands of students fly abroad and work in different settings. There’s a huge number of these students working in elderly care setting. This training will equip trainees with basic knowledge and related skill of elderly care, thus increasing the possibility of getting a work opportunity.
The training will be provided by a team of psychiatrist, clinical psychologist, psychologists, and social worker at ManoShastra. It will be a blend of theory and practice; the trainees will learn the theory and apply it practically before graduation.
The curriculum includes:
- a short introduction to gerontology
- Neurocognitive aspects of different disorders (e.g. dementia)
- Case history taking
- Assessment tools (e.g. Mini Mental Status Examination, Clinical Dementia Rating Scale, etc.)
- Therapeutic approaches to care taking
- Self-care for the caregivers
Trainees will be provided with certificates after the successful completion of the training program.
For more information, please contact us at 01-5448002 or 9808756207.